A home for henna and a love for donuts makes for a sweet & sensory experience.
Free hand henna + artisan donuts | essential oil inspired flavors | hand decorated | naturally made henna
1. Orders are clipped to the lighting fixtures.
2. Tile back-splash with drawn on featured donuts of the day.
3. Glass table showing henna design drawn in sugar.
4. Instagram live feed + inspiration board.
Contests on instagram will prompt followers to share their craft using #tradeoftrades. Top submissions will be reposted & voted on to win a private henna lesson from a professional.
Paper donuts on a lavender scented string will engage by-passers
to doodle on a donut.
Anthropologie will host Mona’s, giving exposure to our growing shop while providingAnthropologie customers with a unique shopping experience.
To promote our shop, Mona’s goes Mobile with a custom tricycle that doubles as a henna vendor & carries our donuts of the day.
1. Have drawers to store the donuts of the day.
2. Chalk mandala leave behind made by visitors marking where we’ve been and where
we ‘re likely to return.
Handcrafted lavender scented cards are given to the tricycle’s customers
inviting them to our shop.