A grassroots bartering community focused on
home cooked and crafted trades.
Instagram videos reveal our newest bartering locations and featured shops tease tasty new trades. Viewers can have a look inside the kitchen of their favorite community cooks.
When viewers see our ampersand, they are encouraged to scan it for content and access to our instagram for new locations.
A featured artist creates posters as promotion on the streets.
1. Users pin new locations and reference existing ones.
2. Point system bartering and purchases arranged via categorized shop profiles.
3. Access quick tips when bartering like how to say thank you in another language.
1. “Shop” owners personally sell their featured items
off the truck bed.
2. A farmers truck carrying featured products of the week visits a new ampersand location and provides seating and entertainment
for those bartering.
3. Tables are set for bartering and grass is rolled out.
Random instillations in various neighborhoods ask by-passers to give their “Grandma” a call and share a moment or recipe from their conversation.